Welcome to Shiraz Software official Online Store where you can acquire our products through FastPay secure online payment system using any of major Credit Cards or PayPal and also (in US only) by Check or Money order.
Lease The Latest Rosetta Products
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1Can I use my license on both Windows and Mac platform?
Yes, the cloud based licensing system enables you to activate it on the platform of your choice. If at any time you decide to change the operating system simply deactivate the license on the existing one and then activate the same code again on the new one.
- 2How many computers can I activate the license on?
You can activate the license on one computer only.
- 3What does the lease contract entitles me to?
As part of the lease contract you are entitled to all major and minor upgrades as well as priority support and profiling assistance.
- 4Do I need to have any additional licenses for the client applications on other computers?
The Rosetta RIP allows you to install the Client applications on as many Windows or Mac computers without requiring any activation. It is only where the Server is installed that requires the license activation.
- 5What are the differences between the various Rosetta products?
The Mini, Midi and Maxi products are all the same and includes all the modules available. They only differ in the size of the printers that they support.
- 6How many printers can I drive with the Rosetta RIP license?
The Rosetta license as standard allows you to drive one printer although you can create as many printer queues as needed on the Server and submit jobs to them. If you require to drive more than one printer simultaneously then you can by adding additional Active Queues to your order.
- 7How do I cancel or change my lease payment method?
The lease period is automatically renewed at the end of the contract unless you specifically cancel it. When you first activate your subscription you will then receive an email from us which allows you to manage your order online. Here you can cancel, view and change your subscription details.
- 8I can't locate my original subscription email, how can I manage my account?if you cannot locate your original email with the link, you can get access to your account page via the the following link by entering the email address associated with the subscription:
- 9I am an existing Shiraz license holder, what do I need to do for Rosetta lease?All existing users of the Server and Signature V8, Focus V4 and Carbon V2 are entitled to a 30% discount on all lease prices. Please contact us on email@example.com with your full details and license or dongle number and we will then provide you with a coupon code that can be used on the online store.
- 10What happens at the end of my free 15-days trial?At the end of the trial or before it you can visit out online store and sign up for the lease that best suits your setup. You will then receive a license key via email that you can activate on your current Rosetta. You will keep all your setup and jobs etc that you created during the trial. If there are special requirements or you need to talk to us then please contact us.
- 11Can I change my my lease plan?Yes absolutely, if your circumstances changes and you require additional features like adding more printer queues then simply contact us with your current license details and we will take care of the rest for you.
- 12I have other questions?If there are any other questions that are not covered here please click on the link here and email us your question. We will promptly respond within the same working day.